Welcome to Martha Speaks Wiki
The wiki about PBS Kids' original series, Martha Speaks that anyone can edit.
- 9/26/08 - Martha Speaks Aired on PBS Kids, which was on WGBH.
- 9/26/08 - New Episodes of Martha Speaks! Check your Local Listings for Martha dates!
- 10/31/08 - Videos are Available at Martha Speaks Wikipedia, The Free-Dog Encyclopedia.
- 9/25/08 - started airing 25 Episodes of Martha Speaks as of September 25.
- 11/23/08 - Knowledge started airing 34 Episodes of Martha Speaks as of November 23.
- 2/16/09 - Martha Speaks aired a valentine special, "Itchy Martha"/"Martha and the Thief of Hearts".
- 2012- Detective Dog book is published.
- Martha speaks last aired on 18th Novemeber 2014.
About the Show
It's about a talking dog named Martha. After eating alphabet soup Martha the dog can talk! In this series Martha discovers all kinds of new words. This show is great if you want to improve your vocabulary and if you just want to have fun! Check your Local listings at PBSKids.org! Watch "Martha Speaks" on PBS Kids, Knowledge or TVO.
Help Build this Wiki
- Grandma Lucille
- Grandpa Bernie
Contribute to this wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check Help:Getting_Started
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Fanart has been added to this wikia. In the Fanart section, you can enter some pictures you have drawn of the characters, or make up some stories or comic books and post them there. No other stuff! Just stories or art that are associated with the show Martha Speaks.
Featured Picture for September 2012